webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 2010 cant remember
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: cute one
blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. tag me if you want to be linked. respect me and my blog and i ll respect yours.

oh yeah~
DONT spam my chat box

COPYCATS,
are not welcome here! BYE!
best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Smile while TIME pass
Day by day


recent entries
Don't Forget To Smile :)
yay, finishing the first step. :)


Speak Out


wishlist
Get a laptop
ipod touch
straight A's for spm
iphone
grow taller
grow a bit more fatter
high heels
dresses
fashionable haircut
rewind


Sunday, October 24, 2010
Part of life? @ 5:45 PM

Friends Problem again.... argggghhh.STRESS!! WhY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN? Argument between them (Y--L-- and J-----G)just remind me what happen during my schoool life , standard six. I'm sorry if i offend you, but because of this z--w--, who i suppose(maybe) ruin my AWESOME frienship between me and m--y--. WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Z--w--, i thought that she is like "stealing" m--y-- of from me and i really want her for myself. This thought came to me when this started: i) Noo longer eat lunch with me ii) Seldom talk to me iii) Seem to be closer more to Z--w-- iv) ..... (Maybe I AM TOOOOO CHILDISH TO THINK LIKE THAT) Thinking back by now, i really wouldn't want of theseeeee ever happen again and i really hope m--y-- would forgive me for such i AM like a jerk to her... :( MAYBE is Both side FAULT ) ? Haizzz... i think my fault is bigger :( Since i have been so childish and xiao qi. m--Y-- HAS HER OWN LIFE and i cant always stop her and make decision for her right? why cant i think of it by then? And right now, me and her... back to friends but not so close. I really hope that we still can be great and awesome friends like we used to be!!!!!!! Same to (J and y) TOOO... ARGUMENT DOESNT BENEFITS!



©yi von