webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 2010 cant remember
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: cute one
blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. tag me if you want to be linked. respect me and my blog and i ll respect yours.

oh yeah~
DONT spam my chat box

COPYCATS,
are not welcome here! BYE!
best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Smile while TIME pass
Day by day


recent entries
Part of life?
Don't Forget To Smile :)
yay, finishing the first step. :)


Speak Out


wishlist
Get a laptop
ipod touch
straight A's for spm
iphone
grow taller
grow a bit more fatter
high heels
dresses
fashionable haircut
rewind


Sunday, October 24, 2010
Wad To do? @ 5:55 PM

i was at my grandmother house, i realize that all my relatives was there.
the thing that made me feel weird is that i saw my grandfather.
i thought that my grandfather already pass away. How could it be?
Than, i ask my mom: " did u saw grandfather? " My mom say: " ya. "
Now, it make me feel more weird. My grandfather was standing there n carrying my baby cousin. Suddenly, I heard somebody calling me. Guess who is it? It's my brother.

Then only i realize it was just a dream. I woke up late this morning. It is already 12.30. And i guess it is counted as afternoon already. after having my breakfast, i was bored and decided to update my blog. Playing facebook games n opening yeelyn and jun qing's blog to see wad they have update. wasted my time finding calender and time for the blog. until now only i write stuff into my blog.

i know when i write this blog sure got a lot of grammar mistake, so whoever had read this, please 不要怪我.谢谢. and i know is quite boring. :)



©yi von