webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 2010 cant remember
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: cute one
blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. tag me if you want to be linked. respect me and my blog and i ll respect yours.

oh yeah~
DONT spam my chat box

COPYCATS,
are not welcome here! BYE!
best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


Smile while TIME pass
Day by day


recent entries
Welcome 2011!!!
I can't believe it!!!
It works!!!!!!
saddest christmas ever.
a big day which ended with a big wide smile :D
Mmm... Spaghetti
My Teeth
Wad To do?
Part of life?
Don't Forget To Smile :)


Speak Out


wishlist
Get a laptop
ipod touch
straight A's for spm
iphone
grow taller
grow a bit more fatter
high heels
dresses
fashionable haircut
rewind


Friday, January 28, 2011
I always hate this thing happen !!!!! @ 9:25 PM



yup, everything was going fine when something erupted my MOOD. the story is like this. On a one sweet day, i was facebooking in my room. sambil doing homework sambil waiting for my friends to online. AND THEN.... yay! my friend online already. didn't even manage to say hi, my mom come in to my room and say want to use facebook for a while. so i tell my fren that will be back in few minutes. but it still keep going on until almost one hour, my anger in my heart is growing bigger n bigger.... well.... fine! i tahan. when my mom finish using already, then i login to my account, then my eyes grow wider , the friend that i am waiting so long to on9 is no longer online. well, hate this situation.

Hates: don't ever ever do this to me. :x



©yi von